Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:1128 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Senior Manager - Strategy & Marketing - Real Estate (5-12 yrs)
Business Strategy :
- The role will be responsible for creating and delivering business development pitches to the developers with the help of sales team
- Key responsibility will be to develop marketing and sales strategy for ensuring maximum target vs achievement and higher revenue
- Establishing the working relationship with the client(Developer) and their team
- Monitoring the progress of the project through key metrics and data analysis and highlighting key issues and recommending resolution to those issues
- Manage and deploy the Tech Suite for all mandate projects from start to end
- Working with central strategy team to execute region specific or national projects for Residential business
- The person handling the role will be responsible for end-to-end strategizing and executing the marketing for allotted set of projects across geographies.
- The role will encompass developing and executing marketing & sales strategy, communication strategy and media plan and budgeting.
- Establishing the working relationship with the client(Developer) and the agencies/ vendors.
- Providing campaign and communication brief to the creative agencies and liaise with them to develop the communication
- Work closely with the digital agency to prepare plans for the campaign monitor their performance on regular basis
- Exploring new and innovative methods of marketing and selling the project
- Execution Corporate Events/ Exhibitions, alliances and society and club activations
Qualifications - MBA/MMS Marketing
1) At least 5 years of experience in real estate industry, preferable with a developer
2) Knowledge of Real Estate Industry and the operations knowledge of Marketing/ Advertising agencies
3) Basic understanding of internet, social media and digital advertising
4) Data driven thought process and ability to analyse numbers and make reports
5) Ability to develop structured approach towards ambiguous problems
6) Good at using Microsoft Tools- Powerpoint, MS Excel, etc