Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:1399 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Senior Manager - Strategy - Hospital (6-20 yrs)
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Business Performance Management:
- To analyze current business operations - revenue, contribution margins and costs - and plans to determine financial effectiveness and performance
- To hold accountability for Monitoring and Analyzing MIS reports of allocated companies/ businesses as per the guidelines.
- To assist in taking Business Decisions through Analysis and Interpretation of Market intelligence data
Business Performance Improvement:
- To facilitate annual budgets, reviews & business strategy for allocated businesses/companies
- To assist heads of allocated businesses in identifying projects for improving performance
- To report progress on projects identified for allocated businesses
Corporate Planning & Projects:
- To present Financial modeling & Feasibility study for New Businesses.
- Understanding the current developments in identified growth sectors. To analyze and interpret market trends in these sectors.
- To report progress on special projects identified at strategic level
- Assist in preparation of corporate presentations to bankers, financial institutions; meet financial analyst, fund managers & private equity investors.
- Assist in preparing information memorandums, due diligence for acquisition and divestment.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Must be a CA / MBA with Finance from reputed Institute having about 8-10 years of experience working in a hospital
- Should be able to plan, organize, direct activities related to different Business dealings, financial reporting and accounting.
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
- Capable of proposing a new business model to the Top Management Team and executing it under direction from his superiors.
- Ability to make in depth study of an issue with rigor and articulate the findings.
- Knowledge of Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant.
- Should be able to deliver assignments on time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.