HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:1402 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Manager - Strategy - Communications - Talent & Organization/Change Management - Consulting Firm (14-19 yrs)
Job Title : CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Change Management - Comms - Senior Manager
Location : Open
Your experience counts!
- MBA (Optional/Good to have)
- Master's Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising/Public Relations/Mass Communications from reputed institutes in India.
- Change/Communications Lead: 15+6- 19 years of experience in driving end-to-end communications campaigns (Internal Communications/Marketing Communications/Digital Communications/Corporate Communications/Public Relations)
- Managing or change management related communications programs for leading global organizations in the context of enterprise-wide ERP or HCM implementation, M&A, intelligent automation, cybersecurity or shared services set up etc; preferably in an external client facing role
- Experience in driving behaviour change, change adoption or culture change leveraging social and digital communication channels, along with others..
- Flexibility to lead larger change management projects (change enablement strategy and associated interventions, change adoption organization design, digital communication and engagement, training support and business readiness)
- Experience of managing end-to-end communications programs/campaigns for enterprise-wide technology transformations, ERP implementations, cloud-based implementations, Intelligent Automation implementations, Shared Service setups and Cyber Security education and awareness programs
- Stakeholder engagement and Management: Ability to effectively manage and engage stakeholders in a multi-cultural and global environment.
- Ability to lead team of analysts, and consultants, and managers on projects/practice level and provide guidance.
- Experience of working in Global consulting firms in client facing strategic communications roles.
- Ability to interpret communications data, work with communication analytic models and advanced technologies.
- Experience in developing strong strategic business relationships to identify opportunities and turn them to projects and thereby, drive business development
- Ability to lead sales origination and solutioning is a must (including preparing detailed proposals with change communication approach and financial details, and presenting the proposal orals to prospective clients across industries and geographies)
- Ability to articulate the business value of recommendations/plans/strategies
- Experience of working on Digital transformations, RPA implementations, Shared Service setups and cloud-based implementations will be a bonus
- Foreign language capabilities (eg. Arabic, Japanese, French) will be an added advantage
Your Winning Qualities :
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Strategic mindset
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator: fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites (varies by project, but travel requirements can go up to 80% onsite travel in India or abroad)
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything-from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Project Role :
Job Description :
A global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting ,Technology and Operations Services, and Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Change Management Communications - Senior Manager
- Join our team in Talent & Organization and find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization - Change Management Comms Network I Areas of Work: Learning Design and Development, Change Management, Change Communications, and HR Transformation | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai | Years of Exp:15+ years
Explore an Exciting Career :
Are you someone who puts learner needs and experience at heart? Are you passionate about designing and delivering exceptional learning experiences? Do you enjoy problem solving? Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch :
Aligned to the strategic priorities of our clients, we are committed to activating human potential to drive enterprise transformation across industries. At Capability Network, we help clients navigate disruption, accelerate growth, and create value while staying agile in an ever-changing business environment. As a part of our high-impact Talent & Organization / human potential team, you will help drive the following:
Although no two days are the same, as a Senior Manager, Communications CoE in our T&O practice, a typical day might include :
- Own and lead a team of consultants and/or analysts to deliver Communications/larger Change Management/Training projects.
- Discovering stakeholders' challenges and expectations and defining a Communications strategy to support business transformational change programs, in line with the Change approach and strategy.
- Conducting stakeholder engagement sessions across various levels in the client organization to gain buy-in and explain transformation benefits
- Co-creating solutions and conducting user review sessions, and running stakeholder agreement meetings
- Working with the client to drive communications for digital transformation, culture change, behavior change, change adoption
- Leveraging social and digital technologies in change management and communications
- Assisting clients in developing their change communications capability and becoming more agile businesses
- Conducting a Communications Need Analysis in line with the Change Management Impact Analysis and developing treatment plans
- Ensuring smooth transition to new ways of working through effective communications interventions
- Supporting Change Communication Measurement/ Analytics activities
- Includes some travel to work with clients and deliver communication campaigns in large-scale transformational change
Team Management :
- Exerting strong positive influence and helping in professional development for team members
- Provide mentorship and support coaching to managers, consultants and analysts ensuring continuous individual development
- Constructively engaging in mutual feedback process with supervisor and team members
- Collaborating with the functional teams for enterprise-wide transformation programs
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
Business Development :
- Actively leading proposal development or communications CoE with client account teams and supporting our market specific business development efforts: client meetings, orals etc
- Working closely with Capability Network, Market and Business leaders to help with proposals responses, SOW creation, client presentations and other areas as required
- Supporting ongoing dialogue with key stakeholders to understand future and changing needs and influence team priorities, capabilities, and structure accordingly
- Identifying new opportunities for communications CoE by farming existing relationships and growing networks
Internal Practice Development :
- Contribute to the creation of Capability Network's intellectual capital: white papers, studies, market insights, tools, and assets
- Participate in practice development efforts including planning, recruiting, developing talent, training, etc. as required
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry for offering development
An equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.