Views:2114 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - TMT Sector (10-16 yrs)
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you'll do
- Monitor Deloitte is currently looking to recruit a Senior Manager based in Southeast Asia. The Manager would be responsible for delivering large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions to our clients' toughest challenges. Monitor Deloitte is the strategy consulting arm of Deloitte Consulting, one of the world's leading management consulting firms, distinct in its ability to help clients solve their most complex problems, from strategy to implementation.
- As a senior member of the Monitor Deloitte team in Southeast Asia, you will be part of Deloitte's strategy consulting practice that provides integrated Corporate & Business Unit strategy, large Business transformations, Growth Strategies as a means to assist our clients in addressing their toughest challenges in our dynamic world.
- You'll have the opportunity to be part of the team supporting chief executives and their teams to create effective corporate and business unit strategies and to secure alignment for those strategies across the enterprise. You'll help our clients design and deliver integrated growth programs in their enterprises, which enable their senior executives to balance the conflicting mandates long-term strategies for the business while delivering short-term results.
And as a key member of the TMT practice you will play a pivotal role in the expansion of a fast growing industry practice in Deloitte Southeast Asia. You will help shape the strategic agenda of many of the regional's telcos, media outlets, regulators and tech companies and support these companies in their transformation to thrive in a digital world.
As a Senior Manager, you are expected to:
- Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions.
- Lead and contribute in various business development and eminence efforts in the practice.
- Managing day to day client relationships and supporting Partners and Directors in enhancing Deloitte's footprint in the account.
- Manage projects (on time, within schedule, and up to client expectations).
- Provide service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
Mentor the junior team members.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Establish a strong leadership brand by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive continuous improvement
- Build lasting relationships across a diverse network
- Translate and communicate broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Achieved both tertiary qualifications in a business, technology or finance discipline, as well as MBA from top ranked institutions.
- 10+ years of professional experience in a strategic consulting role in the TMT sector (in consulting firms or in-house strategy and transformation teams).
- Demonstrated success in client engagements with topics, such as Corporate and BU strategy, Spectrum strategy and valuation, Customer Experience Management, Sales & Distribution, Content and ICT growth, Enterprise cost reengineering, Network roll out launch, Customer Value Management, Product & Pricing Optimization, Digital Operating Model, etc.
- Strong intellectual curiosity with creativity to turn bright ideas into brighter solutions, and having an innate concern to know clients' business and help them grow.
- Have outstanding analytical skills and think strategically not tactically, with strong fascination for future industry, market dynamics as well as ability to identify emerging trends.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Commitment to personal and professional growth.
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client.
- Proven experience effectively prioritising workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment.
Past Experience handling Telecom projects in SEA region will be added advantage.
Positions may be based in JKT/TH/MY but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.