Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:1887 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Technology/Media/Telecom (12-20 yrs)
Senior Manager - Strategy & Business Design - Technology, Media & Telecom
- Our client has the largest pool for Industry experts in Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry- respected for helping shape some of the world's most recognized Technology,
- Interested candidates must contact S Krishnan at 00918309618146
- Media & Telecom brands and helping companies of all shapes and sizes thrive in a digital world.
- As a leader of this group, the candidate will work alongside our clients to bring a rigorous, evidence based analytical capability to help them solve pressing and complex issues.
- The candidate will work collaboratively with clients to understand the forces that are driving change, identifying opportunities and develop solutions across the whole organization.
Job Responsibilities :
- Developing strategic business models: helping clients determine the optimum business or commercial model to effectively deliver their objectives, e.g., in the context of product launch or competitive market disruption such as 5G, entry of Digital telco or carve out of Digital infrastructure
- Capability building: helping our clients configure effectively and develop their ability to deliver operational excellence in specific areas, e.g., pivot from products to Digital services
- Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and shape strategic options ahead of key investment decisions e.g. organic vs inorganic investment, ownership vs partnership investments
- Stimulating innovation: helping clients to identify new ways of working that will stimulate innovation and growth, and lead to better decision-making.
- Market analysis: traditional evidence-led analysis to identify market development opportunities to support client strategies.
Job Responsibilities :
- Day-to-day responsibility for delivering engagements or major modules of large projects.
- This includes leading the approach, liaising with clients and other parties and directing the thinking of individuals within the team.
- An important part of the role will include involvement in business development and marketing activities to initiate and
Education & experience :
You are someone with :
- Tertiary qualification in a business, technology or engineering discipline and/or currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 12 years of professional experience in a strategic or operations planning/consulting role in the Telecom Service Provider or High-Technology Industry.
- Experience in commercial or corporate strategy focusing on market access, pricing strategies, product launch and commercial due diligence.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.