Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:2178 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Manager - Strategy - BFSI - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-8 yrs)
Senior Manager Strategy :
The role involves :
- Conducting research in economic, behavioural, technological and industry/competitors trends, Analyse the same to identify likely impacts on the organisation.
- To drive the strategic thinking process for organisational growth and help Leadership in creating the business case.
- Highlight and incorporate external & market perspectives and insights from competitive and market intelligence in business decision making
- Work with internal stakeholders to incubate and develop new channels and Digitization.
- Timely delivery of results from strategic initiatives
- Identify new strategic initiatives based on customer insights, or provide inputs on how initiatives to be modified
- Work closely with individuals across various functions in the organization including Sales, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Legal, IT, and HR.
- Clearly define problem statements and build hypothesis on solutions; often the situation will be ambiguous, take leadership in providing clarity and defining the problem
- Approach projects holistically, owning and driving end-to-end delivery of solutions
- Lead execution of key enterprise initiatives by forming collaborative partnerships with colleagues across businesses and functional areas
- Sharp focus on implementation
- Management & Leadership of Regulatory, Compliance & Operational Risk
Skills & Experience :
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in Life Insurance Industry
- MBA from Tier-1 institutes
- Analytical bent of mind / eye for detail