Associate Consultant at Bask HR
Views:243 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Strategic Partnerships & Investments - IIM/ISB/IIT (8-13 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the team by providing strategy and direction for Alliances & Partnerships that would grow Organization's business
- Identify, forster and negotiate new relationships for Organization
- Develop deep understanding of value creation from an alliance.
- Critically analyse go / nogo decision for an alliance
- Manage end to end partner relationship conversation, negotiation, contracting and execution
- Drive business relationships with a top alliance partner and related product offering areas.
- Provide high quality analysis on projects including critical industry or market analysis, company reports, adhoc requests, financial analysis, driven benchmarking and opportunity assessments through indepth research
- Source deals through targeting and screening of potential acquisitions and other investments
Education, Experience & Skills:
- MBA / Engineering from a IIM/ISB/IIT
- 6+ years experience in Management Consulting 8+ years experience in managing & Strategizing Alliances/partnerships
- Strong experience in envisioning, collaborating with third parties and the creating deep relationships, products & possibilities
- Expertise in complex problem solving
- Proven expertise around consumer insights and market intelligence.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations