Founder at Serving Skill
Views:185 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Statutory Audit - CA (6-10 yrs)
- Plan and manage the entire life cycle of the audit.
- Analyse financial statements and identify audit-related issues.
- Lead the audit process and successful completion of financial audits.
- Perform and lead periodic assessment and testing of controls.
- Supervise and conduct independent audits.
- Perform various risk and control assessments.
- Liaison with managerial staff and present findings.
- Perform various audits with high volume.
- Ensure timely completion of audits and submission of reports to the concerned persons.
- Lead, develop and manage the team of junior auditors.
- Assign duties and tasks to the team.
- Act as the Performance Manager and lead the career development of staff members.
- Ensure procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly abiding.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures.
- Review and resolve problems faced by staff auditors.
- Work with the Recruitment team to support hiring needs.
- Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years post qualification experience (preferable with CA firm as an Audit specialist).
- Can conduct audits with company turnover of Rs. 500 CR.
- Must have worked on Indian Assignments with listed companies, manufacturing companies and service oriented industry.
- Must have worked with a reputed CA firm and top 50 CA firms.