Lead Consultant at Watson Search Partner
Views:450 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Software Development - Payment/FinTech Domain (14-25 yrs)
(Candidate with Fintech domain can apply)
As Senior Manager, you own the technology vision, strategy and execution for enabling everyday use cases such as booking travel, buying insurance and purchasing entertainment tickets. As manager of managers, you will be responsible for hiring and mentoring a multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, technical program managers and QA engineers. You will be a part of the organizations leadership team and will be responsible for developing and launching innovative products and highly scalable software systems that drive user engagement and growth, and make product the most loved and most used payments brand among hundreds of millions of customers in India.
A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking products, ability to hire and lead a team, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast-moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
Key job responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle of the solution and manage complex projects with significant bottom line impact.
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map to provide compelling capabilities for simplifying customers' lives by building easy-to-use, low latency, highly available and secure experiences to fulfill customers' everyday use cases. Drive customer value and grow user engagement of hundreds of millions of users.
- Build a customer obsessed technology org which is technically fearless and thirsty for solving hard customer problems and innovating on behalf of customers.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions. Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Project management - prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder management and tracking of external commitments
- Operational Excellence - monitoring & operation of production services
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience, managing engineers and managers
- Experience in partnering with product and program management teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related engineering field
- 5+ years of experience in building/operating distributed/scalable systems in multi-threaded, high-volume transaction applications, asynchronous architectures, in a 24/7 environment.
- Proficiency in system-level design, and experience with web services and service-oriented architectures; Candidates must think at scale.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and to influence organizations of both technical and non-technical members.
- Exceptional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to hire world class talent and foster an environment of innovation.
- Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Multidisciplinary experience overseeing software development, program/project management and QA
- Experience operating business-critical systems requiring high availability, high scaling, low latency
- Experience with developing software in the FinTech domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.