CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:149 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Senior Manager - Social Compliance - Textile Industry (10-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Review company's code of conduct and its code of ethics.
- Define company's "stakeholders" by identifying every individual or group that is affected by the performance or success of the business.
- Responsible Sourcing, Social Compliance, ESG, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Sustainability, Supply-chain, Sourcing, Merchandising, Product development in a retail environment
- Sourcing agency or 3rd party social compliance audit body
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and is energized by constant change
- Excellent data & analytical skills and a strong detail focus
- Identify the social needs that affect all of the company's stakeholders, including clean streets, crime and vagrancy reduction.
- Devise a system for identifying social targets, gathering data on addressing an issue and implementing strategies to positively affect the situation and reporting the results of those efforts.
- Take responsibility for a significant element of the organization's audit systems. Could involve managing development or delivery or both.
- Developing and implementing compliance policies for a broad area within the organization.
- Acting as a business partner to key internal customers and manage relationships with them. Likely to involve using support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify and communicate the actions needed to implement the function's strategy and business plan within the business area or department; explain the relationship to the broader organization's mission, vision and values; motivate people to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve local business goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.