Senior Manager - Social Campaigns - Media Investment Firm (6-12 yrs)
Sr Manager- Social
About Client : Our client is world's largest media investment company and is a part of WPP. They are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
Reporting of the role:
This role reports to the Associate Director -Social
3 best things about the job:
1. You will be the owner of transforming the agency's digital media buying from "manual" insertion order to data and technology-driven buying, generating higher ROI for clients and higher revenue/margin.
2. It's Programmatic. The world is moving in that direction. You will be charged with driving. That for the largest media agency in India working across all the publishers, vendors and start-ups disrupting the "traditional" way of doing business
3. Working with cross-functional teams to drive efficiency and automation at scale.
Measures of success :
In three months:
- Working with all constituents of paid social eco-system under one single roof
- As a go to person, you will be expected to support the team for client operations in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully
- Understanding team requirements, creating & executing solutions to achieve goals.
In six months:
- Ability to work with a diverse team. Be a biddable media expert across self-serve paid Social platforms.
- Get proficient with latest trading techniques and deals by managing the largest portfolios
In 12 months:
- Emerged as a coveted champion on performance marketing solutions.
- Become proficient is escalation handling and resolve conflicts.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
What your day job looks like at Office:
- Making Strategies and Planning
- Execution and Optimization for Paid campaigns across social media platforms
- Creating Performance reports & review deck for clients
- Understanding the projects and client's requirements & deliver accordingly
What you'll bring:
- Should be able to multitask and handle multiple clients at one time
- Hand on experience in social media advertising and ad creation & optimization
- Active interest in digital, Paid media, planning, strategizing, web analytics and other aspects of performance marketing.
- Team Management
- 6-8 years of Experience of running paid social campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.)
- Have created Media plans for client briefs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS-Office and Social Media Management Tools like SocialFlow, Sprinkle, etc.
Location : Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai