HR Executive at Primo Hiring
Views:3825 Applications:1122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Senior Manager - Skill Development - NGO (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Execute the vision by developing strong processes for strategy, people and operations for meeting business goals and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) from National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- Engage with Sector Skill Councils aggressively and constructively to enlist their support being a critical enabler to achieve business objectives.
- Develop and deliver on short-term and long-term goals.
- Identify skill development needs for the sector and match the demand with competency standards and qualifications to help business improvement by providing the appropriate skill development solutions to industry players.
- Support research on the current requirement of skill development in the industry, review the supply of skilled personnel, identify shortfall in numbers and skill sets, identify trends and future requirements and benchmark international practices.
- Help improve the training delivery system, plan, develop and update training modules and ensure Training to Trainers, Assessors, institutes and existing industry employees.
- Keep updated with developments in terms of best in class across industries and the business and educate the team members about the various processes and practices of the business.