HR at Crescendo Group
Views:1339 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Senior Manager - RTR/Finance Operations - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of end to end F&A operations. It involves leading the Accounting, Intercompany, and Consolidations delivery team and ensuring communication and coordination within and across teams
LOCATION : Chennai
Preference : Female Candidates
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Leading and Managing the end to end RTR process
- Collaborating with Finance controllers and Global process owners to drive controls and transformation
- Managing the responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery of service levels
- Handling reporting activities across all in-scope regions, and oversee General ledger/Financial statement/Payroll
- A Chartered accountant/CPA with minimum10+ years of experience or MBA degree with strong 12+years R2R domain experience.
- Hands on RTR experience in Tobacco industry
- Strong knowledge of SAP/Other ERP
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to lead and manage a team of 50+ members
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.