Delivery Leader - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:5501 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
Senior Manager - Risk Analytics (3-5 yrs)
On an embark for a Senior Manager - Risk Analytics with hands on experience in building risk scorecards using R/Python/ML.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead Risk analytical work streams including development of risk scorecards for new products and target population segments (Indian markets)
- Build advanced analytical Decision Engines for underwriting and Cross-Sell, using combinations of traditional logistical regression scorecards, machine learning and alternative data analysis
- Design analytical Collections / Early Warning System strategies e.g. segment-based Collections strategies, settlement scorecards, loan restructuring approach
- Collaborate across other functions (e.g. Risk, Digital, Technology) to implement the analytical decisions, e.g. run Test & Learn Pilots
- Establish performance measurement and reporting approach, as well as feedback loop from portfolio analysis into underwriting decision engine
- Increased Cross-Sell propensity, early warning alerts
- Provide ongoing guidance and coaching to data scientists in the team, ensure timely training and skills improvement of the team
- At least 3+years experience in building statistical regression scorecards and machine learning modeling (e.g. GBM, clustering, Random Forest)
Skills required : in-depth knowledge of scorecards and bureau, R, Python, statistical modeling / mathematics
- Analytics experience in Financial Services / Lending is required, experience in India is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.