Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:609 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
Senior Manager/Regional Head - Employee Relations - Internet/Online - West (10-15 yrs)
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Ensures the Employee Engagement on the production floor is done effectively. , Employee Culture and Employee Branding
- Retention Strategy and implementation to meet the Retention targets from location to location
- Stakeholder management
- Uses surveys, interviews, and other studies to conduct research regarding human resource policies, compensation, and other employment issues. After analyzing the information, makes recommendations on changes.
- Advises and trains managers and supervisors in best employee relations practices and strategies for managing supervisor problems and employee grievances. Develops further training as needed.
- Collaborates with leadership on matters of policy and terms of memoranda of understanding before and throughout negotiation process.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Trains and oversees the work of assigned staff.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Bachelor's degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required.
- Post Graduate degree in Human Resource from reputed institute will be preferred.
- 10+ years of professional human resource experience, including 8+ years in employee relations preferred OR its equivalent through training, education, and other experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.