Principal Consultant at ThinQob
Views:156 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Manager - Purchase - Pharma Engineering/Engineering Industry (8-10 yrs)
Job Objective: This role is primarily responsible for monitoring the procurement functions at HO for International Projects as well as Plant purchases.
Principal Ensure, meeting all Committed time lines for delivery of Raw.
- Material and equipments
- Timely release of POs
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Coordinating with plant Purchase
- Monitor Savings
- Implementation of on-line purchasing systems.
- Overall project coordination from materials side - from
- Inception to dispatch
- Taking reports from factory, suppliers and updating planning team for effective FAT and dispatches
- Annual budgeting, analysis and supplier delivery performance.
Qualification : Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineer (BE/B. Tech)
Experience - 8-10 years
- Knowledge and Good communication skill, strong negotiation skill, Experience in skill set Project purchases. Knowledge in inventory management of materials.
- Strategic Vendors Sourcing Domestic and International.
Target Industry - Pharma Engineering/Engineering companies
Preference will be given to the candidates who have Strategic purchase knowledge & experience in Panel, GI sheet / Coil, SS sheet coil, Aluminum profile, Isocynate, polyole etc, Brought out component Tools, machines, electrical items, hardware components, HVAC, Importing panels, Powder coating paints and fabrication process.
Salary offered - 7-10 LPA