Partner at AXO Recruitment & Staffing Services
Views:1218 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Manager - Purchase - Packaging Material/FMCG (13-25 yrs)
Note:- Kindly read the Job details before applying
Reporting to:- General Manager - Purchase
Qualification:- PG Qualification in Supply Chain / Operations (preferred)
Experience:- Min 13 Years and above
Target Industry/Company:-Candidate from FMCG/ F&B / Dairy Water Industry with large turnover and large scale volumes handled
Co-ordinate the purchase of Packing material & assigned materials.
Working closely with the Packaged Drinking Water team on standardization of PM.
Any other job pertaining to supply chain.
1. Working mainly on Packaging Material for beverages and water.
2. Exploring various possibilities on saving potentials
3. Negotiation for discounts on assigned materials -the primary & secondary packaging rates
4. Ensuring integrity of the Packing Material manual and updating changes.
5. Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations
6. Working out the basis of cost for labels, secondary packaging, tapes, getting into value engineering for having a better hold on negotiations
7. Meeting vendors and developing new and better vendors while retaining Existing vendors that have already been developed.
8. Working with the Water Team on standardization of PM mainly for bigger SKUs, e.g. 5 & 20 Ltrs.
9. Developing vendors for the packing material of the concerned products.
10. Streamlining SAP and ensuring its smooth functioning.
11. Work closely with Internal and external stake holders for any new initiatives, design or any other changes.
Various Packaging Materials; MS Office; SAP
Market scenarios for the concerned products
Skill Set (Functional/ Behavioural):-
- Well versed in SAP & various MS Excel tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively co-ordinate with large group of internal and external stake holders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Having keen analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Goal Orientation
- System and Process oriented
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines
- High level of integrity and honesty