Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:1019 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Senior Manager - Purchase - Packaging Material - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE : To take charge of procurement of Packaging Material requirements, across pan - India production operations.
Extensive relevant exposure in a Beverage manufacturing organization.
Responsibilities of Sr. Manager - Purchase :
1. Work out procurement plan based on the sales forecast & BOM.
2. Closely monitor stock levels & re order level using BI tools.
3. Commodity/Polymer/Steel/Paper price tracking & facilitate buying decision.
4. Exploring various possibilities on saving potentials.
5. Negotiate contracts for Chemicals, Closures, Sleeves Carton etc.
6. Ensuring the integrity of the Raw Material & Packing Material manual, SAP data base and updating changes if any.
7. Quarterly review of the rates across the country for any variations.
8. Working out the basis of cost for sleeves, tapes, getting into value engineering for having a better hold on negotiations
9. Meeting vendors, developing new and better vendors by following a structured vendor evaluation process. Retaining the vendors that have already been developed.
10. Conducting audit of new vendor & finalizing them.
11. Streamlining SAP and ensuring its smooth functioning.
12. Ensuring minimum variance of Packing Material, Chemicals & Consumables at all the locations.
13. Solving all issue regarding inventory management at plant
14. Controlling & Monitoring supplies of Racks for PAN India sales requirement.
15. Understanding requirement of metal POP material from Marketing function & developing vendors accordingly.
16. Work closely with marketing function for development of packaging material & metal POP for new SKU's.
17. Presentation skills for quarterly/Yearly review.
KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED :
- Having Good knowledge of relevant purchase procedures
- MS Office
- Market scenarios for the concerned products