Consultant at Innoquest Consulting
Views:1332 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager/Program Director - Mortgage Legal - Licensing (NMLS) (8-10 yrs)
The client is a business process transformation enterprise delivering comprehensive products and solutions driven by technology for the title insurance, mortgage, banking, cards & payments, and lender-placed insurance industry. Founded in 2001, it has a team of 3,000+ experienced professionals supporting its global footprint, including in the U.S.
Location : Devanahalli, Bangalore
I Skill and Behavior Traits : Must have NMLS Certification (Mandatory)
1. Strong Analytical & Probing skills
2. Have an eye for detail
3. Good knowledge of US Mortgage Industry
4. Strong knowledge of US mortgage for analyzing legal, licensing.
5. Excellent MS Excel skills
6. Good inter-personal skills
II Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
1. 8 - 10 years experience in the mortgage industry, particularly with the mortgage legal team
2. Acts as a program manager within compliance, responsible for analyzing legal, licensing and operational variables to determine operational requirements.
3. Design and implement a - Master Licensing Matrix, converting statutory definitions, licenses held and operational intent into a 3 dimensional control chart.
4. Institute change a control routine by which operational protocol requirements are delivered to BU stakeholders.
5. Customize a statistically relevant operational protocol testing program to evaluate BU adherence to operational requirements.
6. Establish a cross functional - Licensing Governance Group
7. Supports license renewal activities by serving as a liaison to production teams for complex road blocked scenarios
8. Frequently partner with operation team to perform impact analytics or inherent and residual exposures of licensing related items
9. Familiarity with US State Licensing Requirements
10. Participate actively in all product/ service discussions both internally and with clients/ partners with legal aspects and to be hands on w.r.t to creating the legal required documentation, workflows, BRD for new product development