Deputy Manager at SkillVentory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:90 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Manager - Product Marketing - Security Product & Solutions (7-10 yrs)
Designation - Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Security Product and Solutions Marketing
Job Family - Marketing, Reporting to Product Marketing Leader, Network Services
Broad objective of the role:
Tata Communications is on a journey to become a true digital infrastructure enabler in the market with the extensive portfolio of services across connectivity, collaboration, cloud, security and mobility. Tata Communications operates across key geographies globally with specific focus on India, APAC, Europe, North Americas and Middle East.
Key External - Industry Analysts, Customers, market influencers, Technology Partners with whom we have joint product offerings, Advertising and Communication Agencies
Key Internal - Product, Sales, Strategy, Service Delivery, Service Assurance and other sub functions within Marketing and Corporate Communications
Other size parameters :
- Global role, required to interact and build relationships across range of functions and product management within Tata Communications.
Minimum qualification & experience :
- MBA graduate with an engineering degree. 7 to 10 years product marketing experience in cybersecurity products or cybersecurity services. Experience managing people and working at C Level.
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity market, trends, competition, experience working with analysts.
- Leadership Skills, Market strategist, Communication skills, Influencing skills Knowledge of cybersecurity mega trends, key vendors and market drivers, understanding of fundamental cybersecurity products and services and underlying technology principles, deep knowledge of commercial models and sales practice, demand gen processes, automation and digital, understanding of new and emerging platforms; strong stakeholder relationship, communication and networking skills, corporate strategy, business planning
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (Key Activities):
- Planning of integrated marketing strategy, portfolio strategy, GTM, integration with the organizational goals on market awareness and consideration
Product and portfolio propositions and positioning:
- Create and execute portfolio and product positioning that is decisive, competitive and relevant across the different portfolios during their launch as well as in the product life cycle. Leverage customer intent, market insights and competitive intel to develop clear and differentiated value propositions for products and the network services portfolio.
- Build use cases which relates customers business problems or opportunities to solutions from our product portfolio. Convert product propositions into stories which customers can relate to and customer facing personnel can easily convey.
- This should drive product's market success through differentiation of the product by ensuring that it always stays in line with customer's needs and market trends
- Define solutions that appeal to different markets. Define Ideal customer profile and build solution collateral mapped to it. Work jointly with product management to create solution promotion plans. Build sales plays, sales tools, maturity models and demand generation assets. Develop integrated marketing plan that delivers on the order book targets across segments and product portfolio
GTM planning, Sales enablement and Technology Partner engagement:
- Plan and recommend on market segmentation by route to market, sales enablement and readiness content. Integrate marketing and sales campaigns design
- Build joint value propositions with technology partners and enable MDF generation and execution on it.
- Work with industry analysts to ensure outside in market insights as well as appropriate positioning of the portfolio and solutions within the analyst community. Lead initiatives for analyst mentions and awards and submission of requirements via collaboration with product team.
- Positioning effectiveness as measured by stakeholder buy-in and order book targets been met; Beta customer success stories for new launches and reference customers for existing products; Customer personas and profile creation for the portfolio; # of white papers and blogs
- Published and agreed GTM plan and sales readiness content
- Increased profitability of Products linked to GTM solutions
- Joint value props with Tech partners analyst mentions, awards, media interest, # of queries and briefings
- Employee satisfaction score, budget spend, employee training and development focus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.