Managing Partner at TenHeads Consultants
Views:585 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Manager - Product Development & Management - FinTech (5-15 yrs)
- Own and manage whole development cycle of Consumer and MFI Bureau Products (alongwith with various Fintech partners, wherever required).
- Leads development of new products and solutions that will help solve client need around acquisition, onboarding and credit underwriting processes.
- He / She will be responsible for the end to end product build roadmap from features creation, prioritization, go live, onboarding process streamlining.
- He /She works closely with Solution Architects to ensure a robust design meeting the product asks
- Anticipates and mitigates roadblocks and barriers to product go live.
- Maintain communication among and between stakeholders - interacting with Mancom, business leads , Product Leads, Analytic Lead, Tech Leads to ideate the requirements , work with the technology teams to implement the solutions -
- He /She will have to closely interact with local and global team, would be responsible for backlog grooming and prioritization of user stories. He/she will also be required to ensure the continuous enhancement of existing solutions
- To understand need and fitment with various Fintech /solutions available in the market
- Liaising with multiple Fintech partners for co-creation of products - from ideation to launch and continuous engagement to ensure smooth functioning of product
Product Development Process implementation & Agile:
- S/he is a co-owner of the business Product Development Process (PDP) and along with owning the product build design, s/he needs to ensure that all business, legal, finance, etc. requirements have been completed before progress of development and/or production movement.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones, PI planning, backlog grooming , deliverables, identifies opportunities and risks.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time-within scope and budget'
- Maintain continuous and smooth communication among and between stakeholders and technology teams to ensure alignment of vision and implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.