Team - Corenthum Elan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:895 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Senior Manager - Procurement & Store (8-12 yrs)
- BE/B.Tech (Preferable), MBA in Inventory Management/ Warehousing is an additional advantage).
- Other qualification also welcome and will be considered - if the profiles are RELEVANT AND from similar industry.
JOB DESCRIPTION (INDICATIVE ONLY) :
- 'Complete knowledge of Procurement' along with the following:
1. Direct efforts to improve supply chain efficiency, maintain product quality standards, and reduce costs.
2. Lead the evaluation of suppliers and work to reduce vendor risk by developing scorecards and analyzing vendor performance.
3. Establish strong relationships vendors, facilitate communication, and work to ensure production and delivery targets are met.
4. Plans the arrangement of goods within the warehouse and organize special requirements for certain stock, such as temperature sensitive goods or fragile products.
5. Ensure up-to-date administration of stock in the SAP MM
6. Motivates, organizes and encourages teamwork within the warehouse team and trains staff to ensure set productivity targets are met.
7. Tracks PO release to material dispatch to arrival and organizes receipt when the material reaches the warehouse/Stores without delay.
8. Generates daily Status Reports and circulates to Buyers and User Departments on daily basis
9. Forecasting and Designing Purchase Schedule
10. Safety and Security at Work
11. Quality System Compliance [ISO 90001]