CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:591 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Procurement/Purchase/Plant Capex - Textile Industry (10-15 yrs)
Sr Manager - Procurement/ Purchase (Plant Capex) - Textile Industry
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for ongoing management of purchasing strategy and activity and for ensuring optimal supplier performance and price.
- Overall responsibility for Purchasing and Cost Estimating activities across the business.
- Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships and manage the development of contracts, contractual relationships, and contract management to deliver continuous improvement in delivery of materials and services by the supply base.
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure the teams is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings.
- Lead and manage a team of buyers to deliver the appropriate support to the business to ensure business development objectives are met.
- Work alongside the management team in contributing to overall business objectives.
- Develop and implement the systems and procedures related to purchase of Capex, Projects, Vendor development, Inventory control and cost saving etc.
- Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets.
- Handle independently all purchase related functions, interacting with all major suppliers and manufacturers.
- Create and manage short, middle, and long-term goals and objectives.
- Identification and realization of cost-saving and cost-reduction opportunities.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities.
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
- Initiate and develop creative and innovative procurement processes (eProcurement).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.