Senior Manager - Procurement Operations (10-16 yrs)
- More than 8-10 years of experience in managing end-to-end complex Procure to pay functions ( Req to PO, Invoice processing, Master data maintenance, Statement reconciliations, Payments, Helpdesk).
- Delivery Lead Role - Team Mgmt Experience, Annual Performance Mgmt. / Managing Bottom Performers / Dispute resolution, Front ending / Client Management experience, Experience in performing similar roles.
- Accounts Payable / Payments - Payment on Time, Duplicate payments, First time match rate, OCR / Invoice Query mgmt.
- Procurement Operations - PR to PO Validation / Conversion, Expediting, Spot Buy, Preferred vendors, Contract compliance.
- Material Master- Material Code creation, Codification taxonomy (UNSPSC / SIC etc.), Deduplication, Min / Max levels of inventory.
- New age technologies - CVC Projects / Measurable benefits to clients, RPA/AI/Analytics know-how.
- Exposure to driving automation (RPA and AI based tools)
- Managing team of over 40-45 resources.
- Good client relationship/stakeholder management skills.
- Exposure to leading and driving CVC projects.
- Good understanding of PTP metrics.
- Shown tangible improvement in process metrics.
- Exposure to standard PTP tools and ERP like RADIX, ARIBA, COUPA and SAP will be an added advantage.