Senior Manager - Procurement - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Senior Manager Procurement to join our premium clients (Leading Healthcare Company)
Essential Job Functions
- Sourcing/Selecting qualified suppliers
- RFQ & Negotiation including negotiating best possible price, payment terms, and delivery schedules
- Purchase Order entry
- Supplier relationship management including prepayment, on-time delivery of orders and other transactions
- Monitor, report and manage supplier performance, ensuring the quality of good and level of service is maintained at the required standard
- Provide support and cover to the Supply Chain Administrator ensuring all their tasks are completed on a daily basis
- Measuring & Managing supplier performance (price, delivery, and quality)
- Identifying supplier risks
- Developing and leading new supply sources (Advanced Sourcing, Dual Sourcing) while supporting daily responsibilities
- Examining bids
- Interact with suppliers on a daily basis to resolve transactional issues and gather critical information invoices, tracking info, tax docs. etc.
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection/bidding processes for selected purchase requests, and supplier and contract pricing validation for all purchase requests under category management responsibility.
- Responsible for managing projects to improve procurement processes.
- Responsible for supplier communication to resolve transactional issues.
- Responsible for resolving invoice price and terms discrepancies to enable order processing.
- Establishing accounts/terms
- Manage external service providers, ensuring all documents, imports and exports are correctly maintained, managed and categorized, in line with the finance departments requirements
- Interfacing positively with internal cross-functional organizations and suppliers
- Reporting to Operations to ensure supplying required component parts for production
- Complying with safety and corporate guidelines on business ethics
- Supporting other initiatives/activities as directed by senior management
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Personal Competencies:
- PGDMM /MBA with SCM Specialization Minimum of 8 to 10+ years of direct or indirect procurement experience
- Significant relevant procurement and sourcing experience.
- Proven track record in project management and delivery, and of working to deadlines and meeting targets.
- Knowledge of leading practices in procurement and strategic sourcing as well as operational models for shared services programs
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes including competitive bidding, contract management, supplier performance management, and life-cycle costing processes.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, conflict resolution, and stakeholder relationship management skills to engage others, build consensus and resolve issues
- Able to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Successful working relationships both external and internal to the office environment
- You must be confident in discussions at different hierarchical levels and the ability to manage projects.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of influencing stakeholders and establishing strong partnerships.
- Self-motivated, proactive and accountable team player.
- Able to learn quickly the technical aspects of various products.
- Fantastic organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel and work mainly outside visiting customers and inside as the job requires.