Senior Talent Recruiter at Matrix HR Services
Views:4260 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager - Process Excellence & Supply Chain - eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
Looking for person who are experienced In Process Excellence and Supply Chain Management.
Industry: Ecommerce (startups would be added advantage)
experience: 6 - 9 years.
work location: Bangalore
- Experience in design, development and implementation of processes across operational teams/organization
- Strong working exposure on Quality concepts and methodologies (ISO, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Lean, TQM, etc.,).
- Leading high impact continuous improvement projects that impact external / internal customer metrics.
- Worked with key functional leaders to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities and manage improvement roadmap.
- Investigate and identify root cause of process performance driver, correct or develop new process in order to achieve required performance.
- Act as a change agent for the company and ensure that process improvement activity is being supported and sustained within the organization.
- Develop detailed work and resources plans, scheduled, project estimates, status report and apply control procedure resulting in permanent corrective action, yield and productivity improvement.
- Develop and monitor key metrics to measure the business and improve operating process.
- Serve as an internal consultant, counselling the businesses regarding implementation of quality improvement strategies, measurement and training.
- Lead cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization & long-term goals and objectives.
- End to End Supply Chain Management.
- Expertise in Lean Methodologies and Six Sigma.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Operational Process Improvement.
- Process Analysis, Optimization, Transformation and Control.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.