Views:6328 Applications:831 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:791
Senior Manager - Prime Events - eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
- Are you customer obsessed, analytical, perseverant and passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that is building, what Jeff Bezos calls, one of the three key pillars of Amazon? If yes, then this opportunity is for you.
- Amazon Prime is looking for a Senior Manager to lead Prime Events. Amazon Prime is a membership program that offers a basket of premium benefits to its members for a small annual subscription fee.
- The Prime experience, which includes fast free delivery, access to the latest and exclusive Hollywood, Bollywood and regional blockbusters movies and TV shows, ad-free music streaming, early access to sale events, hundreds of eligible eBooks, comics and more, is a premium experience that millions of Prime members in IN can vouch for.
- The Senior Manager will be the Single Threaded Leader for Prime Events and be responsible for managing a team of 3 program and marketing managers. The events pod owns a charter to (a) plan and execute Prime Day, a globally coordinated annual event celebrating Prime members (b) plan and execute Prime Early Access (PEA) to major sale events where Prime members get early and exclusive access to sale events. The Sr. Manager will partner with teams across Amazon to plan and execute the Prime events.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop an event construct for the largest possible Prime Day celebrating Prime members. Get alignment of the construct with senior stakeholders across Amazon
- Develop Acquisition, Engagement and Retention goals for Prime Day and get alignment with stakeholders
- Conduct experiments for Prime Day and PEA to identify online and offline opportunities to acquire, engage and retain members
- Work with WW and IN teams to plan and execute Prime Day
- Work with Prime benefit partners to plan and execute the right inputs that will produce the largest possible event
- Partner with category leaders to define deal guidelines and source deals that adhere to these guidelines
- Partner with mass media marketing team to market Prime events to maximize reach
Basic Qualifications :
- 12+ years of experience managing large cross-functional projects in a consumer, retail or a consulting company
- Proven leadership experience working with senior stakeholders and being able to influence them without authority
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Ability to think strategically and prioritize in a resource constrained environment
- Proven experience in managing, building and developing a high performance team
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English (including experience reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting)
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA from a premier institution is preferred
- Experience in ecommerce