Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:316 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Senior Manager - Presales & Solutioning - F&A Domain - BPO/BPM (15-23 yrs)
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A DIVERSITY ROLE (FEMALE CANDIDATES) AND HAS US SHIFT TIMINGS (6.30 PM TO 2 AM).
PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE OKAY FOR US SHIFT AND GURGAON LOCATION.
Leadership opportunity with a leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm wherein they are looking for Female leaders with 15 + years of experience coming from BPO/BPM setup in an OTC Practitioner role with hands on experience of shaping large scale deals, driving digital F&A transformation for Fortune 500 clients. You should be in a BPO/ BPM setup and would be involved in leading and shaping winning proposals for large scale F&A/OTC RFP and sole sourced engagements managing the entire sales cycle (from origination to sales closure).
Prior experience in delivering at least 2 large scale End to End F&A Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients is needed. You should be well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus and have a proven track record of implementing Digital Finance solutions.
If you think that this is the right opportunity for you, please read on and apply!
Your Future Employer:
A leading, global Outsourcing/Offshoring firm providing career, health and wealth insights to clients.
You will be Responsible For:
1. Leading and shaping winning proposal for large scale F&A RFP and sole sourced engagements
2. Leading Sales growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for specific MU and industry segment.
3. Leading Sales growth and mining in existing Diamond and priority accounts for specific Market
4. Creating value propositions in deal, leading client orals, workshops and other key sales effectiveness activities from origination to Sales closure.
5. Demonstrating high efficiency in screening new business deals, architecting AI/Data Science/Analytics solution approaches and leading pre-sales efforts with successful conversions and deal closures.
6. Delivering large scale End to End F&A Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients
7. Responsible for adhering to the timelines and make deliveries accordingly.
The Successful Candidate:
1. Graduate /Post graduate with 15 + years of experience coming from BPO/BPM setup in an OTC Practitioner role with hands on experience of shaping large scale deals, driving digital F&A transformation for Fortune 500 clients.
2. Hands on experience and have in delivering at least 2 large scale End to End F&A Sales cycle or Transformation for global Clients
3. Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI and Analytics plus already have a proven track record of implementing Digital finance solutions
4. F&A Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in OTC provide Best in class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios into the new.
4. Strong sales orientation in OTC and executive presence and excel in developing strong client relationships, drive client dialogue both at GPO & CFO level, and in shaping and delivering value-led programs.
5. A solid team player with excellent leadership and communication skills with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large scale Transformation project.
6. Passionate, Aggressive & Go getter attitude.
What is in it for you?
1. Fast track career growth.
2. Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firm of the country.
3. A chance to contribute to strategy research with a focus on constructing models towards manager research.