Founder at Serving Skill
Views:402 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager - PMO - CEO's Office - EdTech (3-8 yrs)
Company is looking for a passionate growth hacker to be a part of the COO's office. This role involves working closely with the VP - Post Merger Operations to assist in all the internal and external stakeholder management & assisting in the special projects starting from strategy making to execution. The role will traverse multiple functions as the need arises, giving you exposure to various aspects of the business. Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.
Any Location : Either Mumbai or Delhi or Bangalore (Shall be Remote working until June 2021)
Qualification : Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate ONLY from Tier-1 institutes
JOB DESCRIPTION :
This is an Individual Contributor role (and may have a team subsequently)
- Facilitate the VP to be able to give attention to the most pressing and important tasks of the company
- Dedicated PMO for all post-merger operations.
- Delivering strong operational results.
- Experienced in a broad set of industries with especially on consumer tech, and digital.
- Take complete charge of the high impact projects
- Formulating and implementing strategies while closely working with the VP and intervene, suggest, support wherever required.
- Involved in program management, funnel improvement and maintenance.
Additional Information :
Reporting Manager : VP / President of Operations
DESIRED PROFILE/ MANDATORY SKILL SETS :
- Ideal candidate would be in a similar role in a leading consulting firm (Eg. Deloitte-US, McKinsey, BCG, Bain consulting) OR Similar roles (Strategic consulting / PMO) in a large startup (Eg. Oyo, Blackbuck, Meesho, etc.)
- Tier-1 College graduate / Post graduate
- 3-6 years experience in managing critical, fast paced projects for roles equivalent to C2 and above
- Ability to adapt to new business strategy or changes in existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
- Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking : Create strong and out of the box curriculum to build a rocket-ship.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- 15% to 20% Performance linked (variable) pay shall be over the Fixed pay.
Required Qualification :
- Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note : UG/ PG from Ter-1 institutes ONLY (colleges/International Universities)
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All
Mandatory Skills :
- Project Management Office, operation, consumer tech, implementing strategies, program management, funnel improvement, consulting, PMO
Additional Skills :
- Multi-Dimensional, communication skills, creative thinking, project management