HR Professional at Careercraftindia
Views:281 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Senior Manager - Performance & Reward - eCommerce (7-10 yrs)
We have an urgent opening for Sr. Mgr Performance & Reward for a large Ecommerce company.
Work location : Gurgaon
Min 7-8 yrs exp
Post PG/ MBA from Top B Schools
CTC : 25 - 30 lacs,
- The purpose of this role is defining a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package. Developing a consistent compensation philosophy. Ensuring that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
- Design compensation packages and bonus/incentive programs that align with the company's strategic plans.
- Own the performance management process including objective setting, quarterly reviews and annual performance evaluations, PIPs.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the statutory requirements.
- Perform analysis on effectiveness and competitiveness of Compensation and Benefits programs and make recommendations.
- Design and implement an R&R programs and incentive schemes for all employees.
- Custodian of HR Policies and procedures, review and update basis company philosophy and employee experience.
Pivotal Experience & Expertise
Full time Post Graduate in MBA with a minimum of 7 years of experience in Compensation and Benefits.
- Expertise in MS Excel.
- Understanding of various statutes governing employee compensation.
- MBA (HR)/PGDBM for Tier 1/2 institute.
- Adept at designing frameworks & processes from scratch basis organizational needs.
- Practical experience in the field of compensations and benefits advantageous.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and, at best, experience with quantitative data collection.
- Knowledge about different options of compensation and ways to motivate people.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.