Senior HR Consultant at MoreVentures
Views:591 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Manager - Payroll - BPO/KPO/BPM (8-10 yrs)
Position : Senior Manager- Payroll
Work Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MBA ( Human Resource Management)
Job Type : Full Time
Experience : 8 - 10 years and candidates working from BPO / KPO / BPM sector in Preferred.
Salary : 12 -15 LPA
- Person will be responsible for the entire payroll administration for the company working closely with the Payroll vendor, Finance team and other stakeholders. Subject Matter expert for Employee benefits programs including Income tax, Provident Fund, ESIC and other employee benefits related compliances.
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- The ideal candidate should have strong background in Payroll, HR Operations and Benefits.
- This position will report to the Deputy General Manager
- Candidate must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and to manage multiple deadlines
- Should have through knowledge on Payroll process and management, Full & final settlement, statutory compliances and reporting
- Work with our third party payroll vendor for smooth functioning of payroll process which includes liaison on the payroll process, Input and Out validation and preparing reports for employees and consultants
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Managing employee queries and concerns regarding to payroll, F&F settlement and tax related matters
- Preparing the provisions data, MIS reports and other adhoc reports as required
- Be the go-to person for all payroll inquiries from business partners and other departments
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Finance team, Tax team and auditors to provide information on payroll data and other reports
- Other responsibilities and duties as defined from time to time by manager
Behavioral Competencies - Essential :
- Plan, monitor and manage activities for self and team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Flexible and Ability to work under pressure
- Motivated, self-starter individual with high level of integrity, intensity and activity with a can-do attitude
Candidate Must Haves:
Top 3 Mandatory Skills:
- Payroll process management
- HR Operations and Benefits
Minimum Relevant Experience: 8 years
Interview Process: 2-3 rounds technical discussion (candidate has to one excel test and show some ppt sample prepared by him/her).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.