Senior Recruitment Executive at Ace Consultants
Views:1919 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Partnerships & Sales (9-12 yrs)
- Responsible for managing and delivering the technology requirements for the Sales projects
- Sales projects is one of the fastest growing verticals within the organization and a dedicated technology team from BS&T will be needed to address their needs; this role will be with this team
- Monitors day-to-day activities of projects and ensures work is progressing as planned.
- Coordinates between developers, designers, and QA teams regarding project execution.
- Manages schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Ability to work across several projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to solution complex requirements
- Effectively and efficiently plans and prioritizes all deliverable and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals.
- Actively monitors project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and pro-actively identify solutions to address them in advance.
- Consistently manages client expectations and feedback and ensures delivery of the highest quality service.
- Communicates and documents project status and strategic recommendations to clients, team members and senior management on a regular basis; escalates issues accordingly via the appropriate channels.
- Partners with project team leads to present work as well as participate in new business presentation opportunities.
- Ensures vendor performance is monitored and actions taken if performance warrants.
- Accurately forecasts resource utilization. Financial management and communication of project budget status.
- Technical skills - Java, AWS / Azure/ Google Cloud, Mobility, Exposure to Big Data
- Preferable Solution architecture & design experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.