Partner at Napier & Tidd
Views:162 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Paid Social Media - Digital Advertising (7-10 yrs)
Senior Manager - Paid Social Media
Job Description :
- A leader in Paid Search & Social Advertising, provides a sophisticated technology solution to efficiently manage Digital Marketing campaigns for several large brand clients in India. The platform deals with 20M+ impressions per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more all developed in-house. We are currently a 500+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Advertising space.
- In pursuit of this, seeks to hire talented Social Media Managers (Paid marketing)/Facebook Ad Operations Managers who have strong channel knowledge in Social Media (Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/Twitter) to deliver best in class account management solutions and the best possible Social Media Marketing experience in the industry.
You will :
- Be responsible for day to day social media ad operations and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide strategic insights on the landing page, ad creative etc for at least 15 clients.
- Own, manage and grow digital channel strategies for clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Manage a team of around 5-7 people with a client portfolio of 8-10
- Build, watch and maintain the digital advertising budget and track success metrics
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Team Growth and planning personal development programs for subordinates.
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for clients requests.
You'd fit right in, if you :
- Any Graduate/MBA with years of relevant work experience in Social Media Paid Marketing.
- Have hands on knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Power Editor
- Have experience in managing the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision maker.
- Have past experience managing a team of ad operations associates/social media account managers
And if you're excited about :
- Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
- Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar Digital Advertising industry
- Learning & Growing far beyond your current horizon
- Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
- A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
- A start-up culture that you'd cherish forever in your work life