Senior Manager - Operations - Internet/Online - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI (3-6 yrs)
About the Company :
Our client is building a disruptive distribution channel via social selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Our Client has so far enabled 15,000 suppliers and 2,000,000 resellers to start and grow their online business without any investment, providing tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social sellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Have a look here.
Our Client is Series D funded with a new investment round led by South African company Naspers Ventures along with participation from Facebook and existing investors such as SAIF, Sequoia, Shunwei Capital, RPS and Venture Highway. Our Client is having headquartered in Bengaluru, India and was one of the three Indian companies to be selected for Y Combinator in 2016. It was also a part of the first batch of Google Launchpad- Solve for India programme.
About the Role :
Our Client is preferably looking candidates from IIT / IIM - A,B,C,L or MBA from ISB.
- Demand & Supply Planning for fast pace growth and multi-layered operations
- Experience in Designing Operation / Process Excellence. Or Experience in Center Design Operation Team.
- Build strategies for effective vendor development & management. Maintain bench marks-Ensure adherence of vendors to the agreed upon metrics & cost.
- Develop strategic plans to improve productivity,quality,and efficiency of operations.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency, speed and cost.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Lead/strategies,communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Manage large supply operations team at different level in multiple geographies in India
- Lead the team-ensure the KRAs of the team members are met and assist/train the min achieving the same
- Own procurement plan/projections-Vendor alignment,volume projections,seasonality.Control in put cost-capon retail,contribute towards long term price lock Qualifications: