HR Head at Skillflix Consultancy India Private Limited
Views:447 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Senior Manager - Operations Excellence - BFS (5-8 yrs)
What is expected from the Role:
- Build a Continuous Improvement roadmap for driving operational improvement for the client's core and enterprise operations
- Lead Projects for the business, individually complete 2-3 high impact projects per year per guidelines for certification
- Program management - involving cross-functional teams and multiple projects leads for timely delivery of results
- Support digital development and Transformation roadmap through LSS
- Lead and Implement business process management system for new clients and transitions as required
- Drive Lean and Six Sigma DNA - training, testing & certification, lead any other analytics and efficiency initiatives that come up
- Drive & Implement automation across the organization ensuring lean process models
- Coach & Mentor Process Owners and Team Members in LSS
The person should exhibit the following in the role:
- Program Management skills - leading clusters of individual projects in parallel through wide cross-functional teams
- Strong Influencing skills and clarity of thought and ability to work in teams with varied strengths and with multiple partners
- Strong Quantitative and problem-solving ability: Ability to conceptualize complex problems and develop an Analytical Road map for them.
- Ability to challenge status quo & out of the box thinking
- People Leadership: Ability to coach & mentor people. Ability to effectively influence & motivate others.
- Delivers oral and written communications that have clarity and impact and Builds a team environment of accountability and commitment for reaching project goals.
Required experience for the Job:
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt/ Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown the End-to-End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and create automation/transformation road-map
- Should have delivered large scale end-end Process Transformation projects for the organization
- Well versed with Industry Digital technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics plus have a proven track record of implementing digital solutions
- Excellent Communication skills, result-oriented, a self-driven person with a high energy level, analytical and structured with extensive experience in managing a high-performance team and delivering large-scale transformation projects.
- Experience in the shaping of solutions, process diagnostics, blueprinting and are savvy with PowerPoint and Excel