Account Manager at Confidential
Views:2029 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Senior Manager - Operational Excellence - BFSI (14-20 yrs)
- Identifying areas of significant Customer Business Impact and improvement opportunities therein and provide strategic direction & thought leadership.
- Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc.
- Formulate strategies in order to meet the business requirements, customer deliverable's as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business by identifying, quantifying and comparing potential projects, and playing an active role in the prioritization process
- Facilitate the teams to meet and improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPI's) in line with the business objectives.
- Define & implement the quality standards, processes & plans for various operations.
- Conduct investigation on discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures and adverse events requiring documented review and action.
- Analyze the severity and effect of a defect and provide recommendations.
- Driving Lean Six Sigma Certification Training at Green Belt/Black Belt Level and mentoring the project team to successful closure of Projects.
- Development of Lean six Sigma capability within the organization.
- Identify key stakeholders, conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness.
- Apply a change management process to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Independently communicate plans, track progress and work with BU heads globally to facilitate change.
- Deep understanding of the business Processes.
- Assist in the development of new training modules.
- Supports and leverages process for sharing best practices.