Senior Manager - Offline Marketing & Publicity - Publishing House (7-10 yrs)
As Senior Manager - Offline Marketing and Publicity, you would define, manage and enhance brand performance by creating and executing consumer awareness and sales opportunities via offline distribution.
You will be responsible for all External Communications Campaigns, Creative Content & Materials, Brand Development, Event Planning & Management and PR.
- Develop an understanding of the product categories and the brand proposition and develop a roadmap for new campaigns in line with brand and business objective
- Develop and conduct consumer understanding through market research, market analysis and efficiently execute various campaigns in retail / offline touch points with innovative branding with efficient multiple executions at various places.
- Lead offline initiatives to effectively communicate the brand and product propositions to consumers through in-campus and offline media communications.
- Develop and execute marketing communications for the new launches and existing line of products in various visibility channels and primary catchment and other media i.e. Campuses, Stores, Malls, hand-outs, Posters, and so on
- Plan and execute Below-the-line (BTL) activities focusing campuses and localities to increase awareness on the product, such as campus / mall events, and activations, trial shows etc.
- Finding partner / vendor for building salesforce
- Maintain ongoing and develop partnerships encompassing advertising and marketing agencies, vendors to help deliver the offline marketing objectives
- Coordinate with various teams to develop the concept and content
Key Skills Required:
- Proven experience pitching consumer and trade press (print / broadcast / online)
- Experience scaling offline channels including but not limited to ATL, BTL, community engagement, events, product demos etc.
- Excellent people management and marketing strategy plus planning skills
- Deep understanding of the current offline branding and marketing landscape
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong writing proficiency to develop media materials (press releases, media alerts, bios, etc.)
- High energy and result oriented