Manager at Spencer N Hills
Views:146 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior Manager - Network Operations - BPO/ITeS (12-20 yrs)
You will responsible for the activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the company, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, maintaining the area's technological level up-to-date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques. Oversee the selection of hardware, software and supplies. Establish the Information Technology Director Plan, and company policies for centralization and decentralization of data processing. The Network Operations Manager (NOM), under the direction of Head-IT, should support daily tasks important to business. The NOM manages Network Operations team who maintain enterprise network, network security and data circuits. The NOM conducts feasibility studies for assessment, review and optimization of Network and Communication platforms inline with industry standards, compliance, regulatory and security requirements following organization policies and standards. You will report to the Director of the Information Technology.
- You and us provide strategic guidance for the organization, track interesting trends on emerging technologies that are relevant to the organization and take advantage of such technology trends
- You and us develop a strategy that incorporates the roadmap, resource plan, processes, procedures, standards while handling complex projects
- Oversee the network infrastructure landscape and provide technical guidance to the team to ensure that completion of projects
- Identify the opportunities for process improvements along with its automation proposal plan, which should include gap and influence/benefit analysis concerning pre and post automation
- Prepare business proposals for network and related security investments.
- Develop and maintain processes for tracking of maintenance and support contracts, product licencing and budgets year on year for network investment.
- You and us manage network team to ensure coverage of 24x7 network operations support.
- Experience working in designing, implementation and managing the data and voice networks.
- Substantial and demonstrable experience in a senior management role that requires the influencing top management to ensure success.
- 15+ years of experience in Information Technology with 12 years in Networking and Network Security.
- Technical expertise on Palo Alto & Cisco ASA Firewalls, Switching, WAN Routing, Cisco ACI, Data Centre networking, Cisco Wireless, QoS, VPN, F5/Citrix LTM and F5 GTM, Network performance technologies
- Lead the networking team in India.