Talent Acquisition Executive at Sutra Services
Views:379 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Senior Manager - Merchandising - Private Label - Retail/Consumer Goods (4-7 yrs)
About us -
It is an RPG Group company aiming to enable senior citizens in India by aggregating 3rd party products and services to an easy to access omni-channel retail network.
It is India's first destination store created especially for senior citizens. Our e-commerce portal is now up and running. Our first retail store is in Kalyani Nagar, Pune.
Year founded: 2016
Company type: Privately Held
Company size: 51-200 employees
Job Location: Koregaon Park, Pune
Sr. Manager- Private Label
As Private Label- Owner, you will be responsible for the design and production of products for private labels. Develops merchandising strategies, budgets, sales targets, and profit objectives. You will play a critical role within our company working closely with the Category/Sourcing Team on Private label product development projects. You will be the point person for all technical requirements and specifications of products that are both in development as well as in production. To be successful in this position you must have excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and experience with working with OEM/ODM suppliers.
As PL Owner you will:
- Work cross-functionally with team members in particularly the Category and Sourcing Team and suppliers to formulate specifications, development schedules, test and qualification criteria to ensure new products are launched within the specified project requirements.
- Communicate product specifications and work with supplier / factory to maintain costs while exceeding quality metrics.
- Evaluate designs and prototypes for performance and reliability.
- Be responsible for the overall production and quality assurance of assigned products/categories.
- Search for and promotes new ideas that might be applicable to the company's products.
- Develop and maintain quick reference guides for each product.
- Ensure product quality and understand product regulations and legal requirements as per Indian Market.
- Manage product Packaging and branding by coordinating with agencies, vendors and other relevant departments.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- 4-7 years- experience relevant to developing products in the consumer goods industry.
- Working with technical and non-technical individuals to bring a consumer product to market.
- Applying practices, and procedures in a minimal supervision environment
- Understanding of domestic and international manufacturing processes
- Ability to stay organized and systematic in a fast-paced company to ensure critical requirements are not missed.
- International experience with sourcing and working with multiple companies of different sizes and experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If interested kindly reply with your updated CV, along with