Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:217 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Materials - Medical Device (8-12 yrs)
Our client is a leader in Medical devise and consumable manufacturer, packaging etc. A Global organisation of repute. MNC a global market leader in its segment.
Looking for Sr manager Materials. :
Location : Trivandrum Work from office
MUST : 8 to 12 years experience from the same Industry.
Must : - Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or equivalent
Must : Contact S Krishnan at 8309618146
Title of Associate: - Manager/ Senior Manager Materials
JOB SUMMARY: -
- To maintain the regular flow of production by purchasing materials of right quality, in a right quantity at a right time from a right source, on right terms and conditions and at lower price to help the organization in attaining its objectives.
Reports to General Manager- Materials
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: -
- To develop and establish genuine and preferably proximate and alternate suppliers / subcontractors evaluating them appropriately.
- Responsible for development of Vendors/suppliers for Single source of material and Inventory Management
- Experience in Purchase of Raw materials, Spares and Vendor Management
- Setting target of developing / qualifying alternate supplier based on the requirement
- Planning for the deliveries, negotiating, and securing more convenient and/or economical terms of supply from suppliers / subcontractors and complying with legalities.
- Procure the materials and / or services to meet the requirements of customer departments in time or maintain the stock at desired levels.
- Achieve cost reduction targets through constant negotiations with supplier. Improve and stabilize the quality and the deliveries of materials and/or services from suppliers / subcontractors.
- Co-ordinate the on-site audits for new suppliers / subcontractors for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvements of quality system.
- Organizing imported, local, standard, and customized spares and vendor development.
- Responsible to adhere to the HSE policies of the company.
- Responsible to adhere to the Company Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for participating in the training and upskilling activities
- Responsible for adhere to the ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and Other Standards applicable to our Product
- 10- 15 years' of relevant experience in Purchase
- Experience in Medical will be good
- Supply Chain, Basic awareness of Import / export guidelines
- Knowledge in Costing-Purchase Price Variance, Standard cost
- Familiarity with Negotiation Strategies
- Understanding of Purchase Software's & Data Analytics
- Thorough Knowledge on Budgeting and Costing-Purchase Price Variance, Standard cost
- ISO & Quality Management
- Certifications-Lean/Six Sigma/Kaizen will be a add on
- Ethical and should have managed a team and developed Team members
- Should be able to work in Cross Functional team
- Proficient in ERP - Microsoft Navision is preferable
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Intense focus on providing support to internal and external customers in a timely manner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.