Associate at Fortune Consultants
Views:1460 Applications:531 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Senior Manager - Marketing - FMCG/Retail/Economy Brand (7-12 yrs)
7+ years of Prior experience within Category and Brand Management preferably in a FMCG economy brand with mass distribution
Responsible for driving category growth and execute branding strategy for the brand , through implementation of brand plans, leveraging data to drive volume and profitability.
- Reviewing and monitoring category assortment performance and implementing various action plans for improvement
- Contribute to both new product development and the existing product portfolio through in-depth analysis of assortment, pricing, competitor analysis, and various other market information
- Develop and execute marketing plan for the Category business in line with business strategy
- Understand and follow trends in marketing, media, market research, fashion, consumer and the Digital-Social domain to execute best practices
- Conduct marketing research to support any required project
- Develop and monitor the approved calendar of events.
- Design and coordinate media campaigns, advertising and all kind of visibility on print, online and social media, and in-store presence.
- Responsible for design and production of media content.
- Develop and launch product packaging designs/ artwork, new Season Catalogue images and content
- Establish, monitor and streamline brand budgets to meet brand KPIs, in alignment with the operating environment
- Find opportunities to maximize the profitability of the business
- Work with multiple stakeholders - agency partners, internal customers, vendors
1. Strong experience in business analytics, consumer insights development, a solid understanding of core marketing levers - comfort with data and creative
2. Work with agility and be comfortable with volatility and ambiguity
3. Strong interpersonal skills and can build relationships with and influence stakeholders.
4. Excellent communicator and creative thinker, team player
5. Organized and able to juggle multiple priorities and deliverables.
6. Ability to initiate projects, take ownership and influence for impact
7. Be a passionate brand custodian