Principal Associate at AuroAce Management Pvt Ltd
Views:536 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Senior Manager - Marketing - FMCG Cosmetics (9-12 yrs)
THIS POSITION ONLY FEMALE NEED APPLY. OUR CLIENT WANTS ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION
ONLY CANDIDTES FROM HARDCORE FMCG SECTOR WILL BE SHORTLISTED. NON FMCG Candidates will not be shortlisted.
Candidates Requirements :
- Marketing/branding from a good Hardcore FMCG company only
- Excellent Package is offered for the Right Candidate
1. Position : MARKETING MANAGER/SR.MARKETING MANAGER . Female candidates only
2. Location : HYDERABAD
3. Years of Exp : 9-12 years of post MBA ( Non premier B School is accepted)
4. Current CTC Range : 30 Lacs
5. Mandatory : Must have experience in COSMATICS/PERONAL CARE/HAIRCARE/SKIN CARE
Wil report to GM Marketing.
This Position is for our Client FMCG - who are 5 years old start-up company based at Hyderabad .
ONLY THOSE WILLING TO RELOCATE NEED APPLY.
- Develop Brand Strategy (Annual and Long-term) with detailed Go To Market/Execution Strategy
- Setting-up of systems/processes; Team building & grooming; Ensuring synchronization across teams.
- Should Manage the entire P&L of a newly launched brands and existing brands
- Defining Brand Strategy and roadmap for the brand
- Engaging key customers through innovative engagement initiatives
- Deal with creative agency to design brand communication for the customers and implement the media plans
- Creating a platform for the sales force to generate innovative ideas with an objective to increase business for the organization
- Deal with creative and media agencies to design brand communication for the brands and ensuring the implementation is in-line with the brand strategy.
- Will be Responsible for Creating a New Brands .
- Drive different marketing activation's in collaboration with Cross functional areas such as PR, Packaging, Design, Product Development, Supply Chain, Commercial and Operations
- Develop annual plans and budgeting for the portfolio and monitor the expenditure
- Develop actionable marketing strategies and plans to deliver against the company's business objectives
- Launch new products to meet consumer expectations, ensuring business growth rates
- Drive the Creative & Media team and take responsibility for developing and implementing all marketing plans
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.