Founder at Talentiser
Views:2727 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Senior Manager - Marketing - FinTech - XIMB/IMI/NMIMS/MICA/SP Jain (4-7 yrs)
Smart, hungry, ownership-driven people looking to take responsibilities beyond their years of experience! This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in getting in early at a startup with tremendous potential and grow the business in-sync with organization's core values
Innovation, Leadership and Integrity of Action.
Key Responsibilities :
Brand Marketing and Public Relations :
- Developing our innovative brand - to ensure our staff, customers and digital profile across all stakeholders consistently reflect our values and proposition
- Work with the leaders on driving our PR activities- to raise further our profile with our key target audiences
- Strategize and implement creative ideas, surveys for upliftment of our brand
- Drive the reach & quality of corporate communication to create better awareness of performance, vision & strategies
- Product Marketing (Business Segment & Partner Marketing along with Campaign Management)
- Understand & Segment the potential customer base for each segment and develop customized marketing opportunities
- Own Ideation & execution of Marketing strategies to increase awareness and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to specific business/channel/partner segments.
- This will include (but not limited to) segment specific campaigns, alliances, affiliates, events, visibility in various relevant forums etc.
- Work with Business Teams for the strategy around product messaging, positioning and marketing for new launches and/or new business acquisitions via relevant campaigns
- Plan Segment/Channel/Partner specific Annual Marketing & Communication Calendar incorporating various possible campaigns basis industry trends, events, seasonality in business and other relevant factors.
- Research & Analytics (to understand target segments and to penetrate with effective segments)
- Analyze the performance of Campaigns using historic benchmarks and test new innovative ideas to improve them-
- Research the sector, market trends, customer attitudes, competitors and bench marking best practices.
- Continue to develop and train in new technologies, social media and latest thinking at each segment/vertical level and at organization level.
- Automate relevant marketing initiatives/campaigns
- Promote relevant data-based tracking for every campaign/marketing initiative
Post-Acquisition Customer Engagement :
- Orchestrating internal and external communications through multiple channels and successfully achieving desired impact.
- Actively generating customer insights to ensure business decisions are taken in view of customer expectations.
- Driving customer relationships to retain customers and to create cross/up-selling opportunities, culling out new success stories.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Should hold an MBA from premier institute (preferably from XIMB, IMI, NMIMS, MICA and SP Jain ) with 4-6 years of experience preferably from the FMCG/ payments/e-commerce/Financial Services industry