Recruitment Consultant at Amazon
Views:616 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Manager - Marketing - eCommerce (6-15 yrs)
Basic Qualification :
- 6+ years marketing experience and at least 2+ years in offline/trade marketing.
- Should have a solid understanding of customer dynamics and segmentation in online/offline retail in mobile, FMCG or consumer durable industries.
- Ability to work at both the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) while addressing potential business challenges, diving deep and digging up insights.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth category environment.
- Experience in leading cross-functional projects.
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Own the Go-To-Market Initiatives for device launches in the Offline Channel.
- Own and drive the marketing inputs for delivering on the Customer Experience and Sales goals for Large Format Retailers- and 3P Partners- Online experience (Offline.com).
- Support expansion and profitability goals of the Franchisee Channel (Kiosks) through Fixtures, Visibility elements that are both of high quality and cost-effective.
- Own the monthly retail audit mechanism for the Offline channel
- Work with the internal teams to deliver innovative, relevant and data-driven demand driving initiatives for the offline channel.
- Understand, interpret and build on the learnings from all of our methods and systems for measuring and monitoring marketing effectiveness, including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results.
- Vendor Management & Cost Optimization.
- Create and present high-quality documents to senior leadership both inside and outside the company.
- Be the Voice of the Customer for the Offline and Category GTM teams. Collect, document and act on offline customer feedback leading to superior customer experience.
- Run A/B Experiments to learn and drive the Customer Experience and Sales goals.