Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications - Financial Services (7-10 yrs)
Sr Manager Marketing & Communications
- We have an urgent Opportunity with a Financial Services Company for Mumbai Location.
- Candidates from Mutual Funds Industry preferred.
- A comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations plan that will enhance the organization's image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications
- All marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including for Print, Radio, TV, OOH and media relations. Creation of products and brand awareness collaterals for B2B and B2C audiences. Working knowledge of media buy except digital.
- Responsible for creation of advertising messages along with creative agency, design, production, and distribution of all collaterals.
- Coordinate media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Coordinate the appearance of all print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, product and brand collaterals, branding across branches, advertisements etc.
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee distributor initiatives and resource materials to assist such activities in the marketing, communications and positioning of their initiatives.
- Conduct relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity. Monitor trends that will facilitate.
- Lead projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events. - Working knowledge of social media will be an added advantage.
- Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data reports.
- Draft press releases, story pitches, ensure compliance with overall communication guidelines and policies.
- Develop and successfully manage relationships with key media and influencers such as MF/Personal finance journalist and bloggers. Planning and Forecasting
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress periodically.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/ public relations program and its activities