Team Leader at ACS Consultants
Views:4858 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Manager/Manager - Technology Risk/IT Audit & IT General Control - Big4 (6-11 yrs)
Senior Manager/ Manager- Technology Risk- IT Audit & IT General Control
- Use extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients
- EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firm in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms.
- The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 231,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies.
Essential Functions of the Job :
- Professional with experience in Information Technology experience in the field of ITGCC, SOX Compliance,SSAE16.
- Expertise in IT SOX compliance, Proficiency in General IT Controls, Business Continuity management, SAP testing, applications controls and performing SAS70 Reviews.
- Risk based Internal Audits - Managing risk based internal audits
- IT strategy consulting services - IT strategy reviews and assistance in implementation of a value governance framework.
- Assisting in application security assessments, business cycle controls (BCCs) review, general computer controls (GCCs), Segregation of duties analysis.
- Security policy and procedure development in alignment with business needs
- Service Delivery - Engagement planning, management, client report review and delivering client presentations.
- Knowledge Management- Developing work programs and methodologies to build specific competency and enhance value proposition.
- Team Building - Knowledge sharing, training, motivating and development of team members.
- Performing IT-GCC testing for multiple applications, Database Security Audits, SDLC & SQL Reviews, Process Automation, IT Asset Management, Software License Reviews, Operating Systems Security Audits for UNIX (Solaris, Linux, HP-UX, AIX), Windows
- Defining and performing Audit procedures to assess if any identified deficiencies in the application were exploited
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IT environment and industry IT trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex information systems and apply it to client situations.
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities :
- Understand the business requirements clearly and plan for effective utilization of resources, managing the change requests and risk planning.
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate
Knowledge and Skills Requirements :
- Very good understanding of business functions and operations
- Observant with an eye for detail
- Able to work in a team arrangement
- Ability to make sound decisions fast
- Methodical and systematic approach
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- High energy level, confident and assertive
Supervision Responsibilities :
- People Management
- Leadership skills
Other Requirements :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and presentation skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
Job Requirements :
- Post graduate preferably MBA/ Graduate
- Graduates BCA /Bsc / Bcom
- Engineering Graduates Btech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.