Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:909 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior Manager/Manager - Supply Chain/Supply Planning - Plant (10-15 yrs)
Job Title - Sr Manager / Manager- Supply Chain - Supply Planning
Location - Plant Uttarakhand remote location
- Develop production plans in coordination with Demand Planner driven S&OP process.
- Participate in capacity planning and analysis, highlighting constraints & excess capacity. Product mix-profitability matrix analysis enhancing business growth
- To work closely with Procurement on forward buying, production-exigency controls, etc., in case of shortage of materials/products
- Long term visibility for high lead time/ critical raw materials.
- Collaborate with Supply Planning, Procurement, Production and Logistics functions to Develop production plans with a schedule to monitor Reliability as part of compliance.
- Assure customer commitment complying OTIF norms in product delivery
- Drive S&OP process monthly with stakeholders
- Ensure strategic product-mix plan deliver Profitability
- Generate raw material requirements in line with production forecast and monitor Working capital
- Ensure timely dispatch of finished goods as per agreed delivery schedules
- Identify and implement opportunities for optimizing cost, time and quality for the supply & material Planning process.
Job Requirements :
Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduate /MBA
Specific Certification : N/A
Total Experience : 10 - 12 years Relevant Experience 7-9 Years
Reporting To Sr. GM Supply chain & RM
No. of Indirect Reports 3 - 4