Senior Manager/Manager - Mobility Technology/Electronics - MaaS - Automotive Domain (9-14 yrs)
ELECTRONICS (Sr. Manager/ Manager) - MOBILITY TECHNOLOGY (MaaS) for automotive domain
This position related to new technology in market which is MaaS ( Mobility as a Service)
Key Skills :
- Strong web application development experience in E-commerce or logistics software company such as Locus, Fareye or Dunzo. SKill Set
- Leadership skill to manage engineering team while explaining architecture and product decisions.
- DevOps experience, especially with AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, and Postgres.
- Block chain application development experience.
- Strong experience in automating Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices for a highly scalable system.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- MaaS business planning & research, customer (Automotive OEM) & MaaS related start up companies discussion & research for new business model & solution
- Take ownership of developing products and features and parallely set up business from scratch for customer (Automotive OEM) & MaaS related start up companies discussion & research for new business model & solution.in the domain.
- Work closely with Japanese HodS to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmaps.
- Contribute to the design, architecture and build of our mobility service platform. Help scale the platform and build out new features.
- Apply algorithm development to solve deep problems.
- MaaS fundamental knowledge & connected for mobility network & service knowledge is suitable.
- Basic vehicle network systems & electronics knowledge.
- Establishment of new business section with Japanese head of section for MaaS research & business model planning.
- Gather latest information through conference /Expo, Govt (Regulation) in India & share to DNJP.
- Propose new business model based on automotive company's resources & property align with India MaaS demand.
- Body Control module (DW development) bridge engineering & management for current /new DIAM projects.