Senior Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Recruitment Solutions
Views:251 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Manager/Manager - Marketing/Retention - Internet/Online (5-10 yrs)
As our Sr. Manager/Manager Marketing- Retention you will create and manage promotions, programs, and campaigns aimed at retaining, engaging, and monetising users across all our games. You will actively utilise data-driven techniques such as Push Notifications, email, SMS, web messaging to achieve retention KPIs.
- Work with the internal Marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that drive player engagement and revenue.
- Work on CRM tools to create journeys for existing users which help engage them more and bring them back to the platform along with generating higher revenue
- Presenting daily/ weekly/ monthly reports of promotional campaigns and corresponding business metrics by coordinating with the Analytics team.
- Work with CRM, Content and Acquisition teams to drive retention.
- Work with Marketing and Product teams to help develop our websites and apps to improve design, usability, content, and customer experience.
- 5+ years' of experience in CRM campaigns, journeys and analytics, with specific experience managing an app/PN/email/web/mobile marketing program from end-to-end (gaming/ e-commerce experience).
- Knowledge of tools such as Webengage and Clevertap.
- Experience of user retention and engagement strategies.
- An analytical bent of mind with an ability to collate, analyse and present data to drive clear insights into the business and make decisions to meet retention KPIs.
- Good understanding of CRM, Push Notifications, email marketing and mobile marketing.
- Experience of using marketing analytics tools and metrics such as CPA, visits, unique visits, conversion rates, latency, bounce rates, etc.
- Understanding of databases, SQL, Tableau etc is preferred
- Understanding of the consumer cohorts and RFM segmentation
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.