Senior Manager/Manager - Manufacturing Engineering - Aerospace/Automobile (8-12 yrs)
Job Title Senior Manager / Manager - Manufacturing Engineering.
Number Of Openings 01
1. To monitor overall Engineering activities like Machining processes, CNC programming and Fixture design.
2. Should be able to guide a team of manufacturing engineering for the new product development.
3. Providing solutions to the problems / issues & taking actions on them.
Reporting To Head - Manufacturing Engineering
1. New product development planning.
2. Monitoring the progress of NPD, liaison with customer & other functions.
3. Standardize Engineering process & guide team members to improve the process of new product development.
4. Overview & approve selection of cutting tools.
5. Interact with customer for timely delivery of FAI's.
6. Involvement in cross functional department like production, SCM and quality in procuring machines and equipments as and when new products are added and in ROI analysis.
1. Have the capability of understanding customer part requirements.
2. Should have the knowledge of CNC machining processes, selection of cutting tools.
3. 3 & 5 axis programming, Knowledge of Catia V5, Auto-Cad & other design softwares.
4. Knowledge of fixtures and special gauges.
5. Capability of analysing & solving technical problems.
6. Knowledge of AS9100/ISO9001.(Should know QMS Concepts and activities)
Experience BE-10 to 15 years OR DME-15 to 20 years. (Preferred industry - Aerospace)
B.E. (Mechanical / Industrial Production).
Job Location Belagavi (Belgaum), Karnataka, India.
Note This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job.
The incumbent may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.